So did everyone survive the end of the world?
Everyone still here?
My first thought this morning when I woke up to find that no,
the world wasn't hit by a huge asteroid at 5:00am,
was "man, this means pants are still necessary!"
I've never liked pants.
But other than that, I'm happy as a clam that we still get some time on this planet,
especially as I was browsing through my Instagram feed
I don't post anything on it that I don't want the whole wide world to know about anyway, so..., but to each their own -
I realized... I love my life! It's been great! Such a fun ride!
So here's a peek at what I've been up to, as told through my iPhone:
01. Rainy days need some bright outfits, fun umbrellas, and a holiday cup of joe!
02. In-N-Out animal style fries & animal style double-double. yes, baby!
03. snap! click! lots and lots of fun photographing with Mollie.
04. my motivation to study: the reminder that I get BFF time with Brina once I get home.
05. lots of Gap style inspiration - colors, textures, patterns.
06. these babies were only $15 at Kohl's - LC Lauren Conrad platforms, so cute!
07. a soothing cup of tiger spice chai + a floral tunic & a brown leather jacket!
08. the shopping (and life?) philosophy I swear by.
09. unintentionally matched with the suitemates - denim tops & colored jeans. and rainboots.
01. 'tis the season! decorating the tree w/ my fambam!
02. cheesecake factory with my suitemate ty - this girl is fabulous.
03. the golden hour & some pretty flowers on my walk home after class.
04. i woke up from a nap & this girl was just casually watching a movie on netflix and doing her nails. my door was closed. no boundaries between us :)
05. day & night at Stanford.
06. randomly saw Lauren at Starbucks - she watched Glee. I blogged. Our relationship.
07. Sushi & iced black tea apple juice date with the roomie!
08. my text conversations with Brina are never boring. Never.
09. Words of encouragement from my roommate before my day of double finals + a shift at work + needing to meet up with an old friend for coffee + laundry and packing. it was rough, but i conquered!