loose, flowy crop tops: I'm in love with looser silhouettes for summer. These tops are just so easy-going and casual. I love them with shorts or jeans or even bandage skirts if the occasion calls for it. I'd go for the hot pink or orange for this season!
2. a white crochet bikini: this is the most perfect bathing suit! Simple shape, but with a lovely texture. The white crochet would look amazing with a golden tan. Imagine this bathing suit on you while you are lounging next to a pool, colorful drink in one hand, and a magazine in the other. It's the very best imagery of summer! (Also, it's on sale for $12.50 for the top and $12.50 for the bottom... That's 25 bucks total for the most perfect bikini ever!)
3. Josie Maran lip stain in Jive: I have used CoverGirl's lip stain for years now and absolutely love it. This coral-orangey-pink color will look wonderful. It'll be as if you just ate a cherry popsicle... Or a strawberry Sno-Cone... Or some fresh pomegranate seeds. I want to try the Josie Maran version because I heard it stays on forever and a day. Yes, please!
4. this pretty printed top: I was originally on the hunt for a super-cute bralette/corset top, but I came upon this and want it so much more. I love the color (there is another version in a tropical red-ish color, which is also lovely), the buttons, and the little peplum flounce thing. I'd wear it with white or dark skinny jeans and wedges to dinner or a boardwalk, or with shorts to the zoo... Anything goes!
5. Oia Jules's gorgeous bracelet: what a beautiful bracelet! The big pink agate focus is so pretty and dare I say perfect for the summer (I'm way too summer-ed up around here). It can be that goes-with-nothing piece that goes-with-everything! Also, check out the other jewelry on this Etsy site - everything is so beautifully designed!
6. high-waisted scalloped shorts: I know that scalloped shorts/skirts/dresses/whatever are kind of last season, but I don't care, I love them! It's simple but different, and very, very me. I've been searching for one in a lighter color- perhaps peach or blush, but black has been growing on me. This one from Bloomingdale's is for a really great price as well!