If you're any bit of a snoop as I am, you live for "What's Inside My Bag" posts. Sometimes, they can be a bit predictable - day planner, Kate Spade wallet, sunglasses, iPhone, likely a pumpkin in this season too. But there's just something so sacred about what a girl keeps in her handbag - what things are important enough for her to take with her everywhere she goes?
Trash, apparently, for me.
And it looks like, a hand sanitizer pen (which I received free with my dinner the other day)? Say what you will, but this gal is remaining footloose and Ebola-free.
I do have a few questions for myself:
1) Is there a reason there are socks in your purse the socks are not matching?
2) Do you maybe want to explain why there's $71.80 worth of American dollars in that bag of yours (made up of 135 Chinese yuan, 30 Euros, and 2.10 British pounds), and yet only one cent of actual usable American currency?
3) Of all things, do you want to lose a) your passport, and b) your room key?
4) Would you like to ask for a garbage can for Christmas?
5) How is it that you can never find a pen while in class when there are count it! 7! in here!
6) Are you planning on getting hurt each time you leave the front door? Why all the Band-Aids? (PS. The only time in recent memory I've needed them was when I got blisters while speed-walking to the gym. Not at the gym. To the gym. Goes to show how (in)active I am.)
7) Is the granola bar expired? If not, would you like to remember to eat it for tomorrow's breakfast?
8) Why did you think laying all this out on a bedsheet was a good idea?
Full Disclosure: half this crap went into the trash after this post was written. A disgusting bag, no more.