Sprinkles ice cream - anyone who knows me also knows my undying affection for all things sweet and icy and creamily heartbreaking (i.e. ice cream, froyo, milkshakes and smoothies, frozen custard, everything). When the news that Sprinkles, one of my favorite cupcake places in the history of ever is coming out with its own ice cream... I just about fell flat on my face for twenty minutes, paralyzed at the thought of such goodness.
2. White laquer tray from West Elm - last year, bowled over by the messiness of my dorm room, I went on a sudden online-shopping spree, trying to find the perfect simple white laquer tray so as to sort out my jewelry or bottles and bottles of perfume/moisturizer/vanity ish or cups and glasses or just life itself. But I couldn't find a single one. I just wanted something plain. Shiny. Minimalistic so as to not make my room seem any more cluttered. Lo and behold, I saw this magical piece on Cupcakes and Cashmere this morning (perfect DIY project!) and will definitely purchase for next year. Because it's like fairy dust and will make my room the cleanest ever.
3. Vintage Olympics collection at Gap - T-1 day until the official start of the Olympics! Out of my mind excited! This year, one of my very good friends (who simultaneously lived down the hall from me and is one of the most endearingly hysterical, adorable, hilarious, genuinely kind boys I have ever met) Kristian Ipsen will be reppin' Team USA on the Men's Diving team (for 3m synchro). I am beyond excited to watch him on TV and want to be wearing this ultra soft, collectible-worthy shirt while I'm at it!
4. Cutesy fedora - because I had the sudden epiphany that a hat is the easiest accessorizing trick in the book. And also because I have suddenly developed an unhealthy fear of the sun and would rather keep a safe distance from it if possible.
5. Dirty (soy iced) chai from Starbucks - new favorite drink! The perfect mix of a kick-tastic, creamy chai and a jolt of espresso. I also want to try every single drink from the secret menu and rack up gold card points so I can be S-Bux VIP.
6. Pretty peplum from H&M - soft. Pretty. Pink. Flouncy. Lovely. 15 buckaroos. Yes.