1. Fluorescent orange shorts - I went from wanting highlighter orange skinny jeans to the same color in shorts. There is just something so versatile about these quirky color - I can imagine wearing this anywhere: with a colorful bathing suit to the beach, in various white tops to hang out around the town, with lace and crochet to music festivals, and on and on and on. I'm obsessed!
2. bumble and bumble surf spray - texturized, beachy, wavy hair. It's the ultimate souvenir of summer! It completely embodies the more laidback, easygoing, carefree, without-a-care nature of summer. I want, I want, I want.
3. Ice cream sandwiches from Diddy Riese - I've long heard about these famous ice cream sandwiches. Two amazing cookies, a scoop of ice cream, all for the price of $1.75? I'll take as many as you have, please. This is extra exciting though, as we just planned an impromptu trip down to LA and you bet your finger-lickin' deliciousness I have this as a must-visit spot!
4. Playdate by Essie - I had this color on my nails over Spring Break and I am absolutely obsessed! It's bright and fun and summer-flirty, but not obnoxious at all. Must purchase immediately.
5. Jayne dress by Yumi Kim - I've always been a fan of Yumi Kim prints and colors. They are so loud and brilliant, but sophisticated at the same time. Her cuts and shapes are extra flattering, as well. This dress is perfect for the summer - it's easy, bright, and versatile. Pool parties, BBQs, shopping trips... There is no limit to the places you can wear this too!
6. Country music - Especially Luke Bryan's Tailgates and Tanlines album. I can so imagine blasting this album while driving down that neverending Texas freeway or while suntanning at the beach. Every song is perfect on this album. So in love <3